Meet our brand new REVOLVER SPINNER.
This is wonderfully weighted spinner which is amazing. You can remove the "bullets" of the spinner to change the weight distribution for different sensations when in use. It will become a firm fav! Check out the video.
Please note - this is NOT one to take in hand luggage on an aircraft. The airport security teams are not all that fussed on letting you take it on board due to it resembling a component of a gun. (Thanks Andrew for the heads up - he had his confiscated before boarding eek!)
If wanting to take a spinner on board a plane my recommendations are the wheel spinner (it functions as close to this one in term of feel and ability to counter balance) OR the mega cog (in terms of smooth, weighted spin).
The Kaiko Fidget range is incredibly popular for older children, teenagers and adults. They are simple in design using stainless steel metal parts which give them a funky look and feel and also mean they do not break easily.
These small & discreet & perfect to pop in your pocket & take anywhere! They are quiet making them ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
The centre part is aluminium for the sliver and gold cog, black powder coated stainless steel in the black cog & treated stainless steel in the oil slick cog. The inner cog is stainless steel in all. Please note the process applied to oil slick the metal means that each cogs colour may vary significantly from individual cog to individual cog.
Not suitable for children under 10 years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe , ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.