ORGANIC SUPPORT FOR:
- Commonly used for relaxation and to create a calming environment
- Since ancient times to present, Lavender is one of the most used essential oils in the home.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- The fresh floral scent
- With over 400 types of Lavender species world wide, certified organic Lavandula angustifolia, is our pick!
- A versatile essential oil, suited for all ages
- Promotes calm & restful sleep
- Helps relieve the symptoms of insects/bug bites quickly, by applying directly
- Can heal skin irritations and wounds
- Sooth aching muscles with a lavender bathe to soothe aches and pains
- Botanic name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Country of Origin: India
- Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO)
- Use 2-5 drops in a Lively Living diffuser of your choice
- Apply a few drops with carrier oil to bottom of feet, or to the bottom of your shower prior to sleep
Add a few drops to your moisturiser to nourish skin.
- Have a insect bite? Apply directly to the bite for quick pain relief!